Canada Games Stadium Turf Field
Sat June 23rd Afternoon – Team Check starts at 12:15pm. First game is at 1:00pm
Team Registration – we will be accepting only 4 Co-Ed teams. $150 per Team
Individual Registration – if you would like to join a team. $15 per player
$150/Co-Ed team with a maximum of 10 player via e-transfer
The main purpose of the tournament is to have a team of mixture Rugby Skill levels (New, Current and Retired Players)
* Each Team MUST have at least 2 Female Players on the Roster.
* Try to limit the Current Players to only 2-3 to ensure Teams will have a mixture of Skill Level.
* 10 Players Max allowed on the Roster (Mixture of New/Current/Retired Players)
* 6 players allowed on the Pitch with at least 1 Female and 1 Male Player at all times.
* 12 min Halves with a short halftime break (Games are 30 mins in Total)
* Federation of International Touch (F.I.T.) Rules will be applied
Tournament Organizer: Josh Wells via Saint John Touch Rugby