On your mark, get set, go!
The East Coast Games is a three-day multi-sport event and an exciting collection of provincial and regional tournaments attracting athletes of all ages. Founded in 2015, this event has included a wide range of sporting events for all ages with more than 2000 athletes expected to compete in 2019.
With an opening and awards ceremonies, a coaching workshop, vendor programs, social events, and awards, the East Coast Games is more than just another tournament. It is a celebration of sport!
The goals of the East Coast Games are:
- Provide competitors with a fun and memorable weekend
- Give participants a large-scale sporting experience
- Gives spectators the opportunity to take-in provincial-calibre sports.
- Raise the profile of each tournament through awareness building activities and local buzz
- Build local capacity for coaching and officiating
- Create a volunteer pool for sporting events
- It is also a fantastic reason to spend a weekend in Saint John!